Investment and Feriebolig A/S, is committed to protecting the privacy of those who visit our website.As part of our normal work, we collect various kinds of information about our website visitors. However, we have structured our websites so that people have the opportunity to visit without identifying themselves or revealing personal information.
If you do NOT want to have information about your visit registered, these are the following things, you can do, while you are visiting our website.
- Deactivate cookies in your browser before you visit our website
- Choose not to submit information via web forms which is found on our website
- Choose not to “opt-in” to certain programs which are available on our websites
- Choose not to conduct surveys on our website
The following describes the information we collect and how this information is used to provide our visitors with the optimal online experience.
COOKIES AND SPOTLIGHT IMAGES OR WEB BEACON
In addition, we may use or allow third parties to display cookies on our website – in particular, we use Google Analytics and Eloqua to help us monitor our website’s traffic and understand visitor behaviour.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Browse – If you simply browse or navigate through our websites, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit on our website collectively (not individual or personal information). This data is often referred to as clickstream or navigation data. We use this information for research, analysis and reporting so that we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content to help visitors find information faster and provide more value when they find what they search for on our websites.
- Submission of forms – Certain pages of our website contain forms that allow you to request information about our services and solutions or access valuable resources (such as White Papers and research papers) in exchange for contact information. When performing one of these forms, you may be asked to provide contact information, such as your name, phone number, and/or email address.
- Completing surveys – For surveys, we collect responses to help us improve various aspects of our business based on aggregate and individual feedback. These surveys are sent via opt-in marketing programs or made available on our website to participate if you so choose.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to provide your personal information as described above, in addition to using the data for the express purpose for which it was provided, we may contact you regarding other similar services, including contacting you with relevant material and offers from Investering og Feriebolig A/S. In addition, we may send you surveys regarding current services or potentially new services that we may offer, as well as to send you newsletters, event announcements, advertisements and sales materials regarding specific programs, products or services by email and text message, as well as to call you up with relevant offers.
We occasionally use suppliers to provide services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of emails, providing customer support, processing transactions or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide these vendors with the personal information they need to provide the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and it is prohibited to use this information for any other purpose.
If you do not wish to use your data in the ways described above, you can follow the instructions in the relevant message, update your communication preferences in your online account (if necessary) or follow the instructions below under the heading “COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES”.
We may place email links on this website so that you can contact us directly by email. The information you provide is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. These notices may be stored to improve the quality of our website and our services.
We are concerned about the privacy of young children and do not collect scientifically from a child under the age of 13. If we find that we have personal information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records and systems.
If you have opted in to receive any of our email publications, or if you have otherwise provided us with contact information and no longer wish to receive our publications and/or to contact us, you may notify us by replying to any email you receive from us with ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject line or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions at the bottom of an email, which we will send to you. IIn accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we provide our physical mailing address in all email communications for general correspondence and opt-out communications. Alternatively, you can send an opt-out email on Info@www.investeringogferiebolig.dk. Please provide a name, company name, contact phone number, email address, name of this website and details of your request so that we can process it quickly. If we lack sufficient information to process your request, we may contact you to request further information or clarification.
We employ procedural and technical measures designed to help protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not overcome such measures and gain access to your information for unauthorized purposes. By using the website, you accept the risk that compromise of and unauthorized access to your information is possible. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any warranty or garantee that your information will be protected from misuse, appropriation, alteration or loss.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies exclusively to information collected by this website.
PUBLICATION OF INFORMATION
We may disclose or access Customer Information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or in response to any request from law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil or administrative investigation.
- The content of this website is copyrighted material owned by us. It is only available for your general information and use, and can change without notice. We reserve all rights to the Website, including without limitation, copyright and intellectual property rights.
- The site is provided on an “as is” basis. We make no warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, availability or reliability of the Website or the information or materials contained or offered on the Website. We disclaim all implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data and non-infringement.
- Neither we nor any of our affiliates, directors, managers, employees, partners or owners are responsible for any loss or damage related to the use of this website.
Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Website shall be governed by the law in Denmark, regardless of where the Website was accessed or the applicant’s country of origin.
Investering og Feriebolig A/S
We reserve the right to update or change this policy at any time.